sljabogados.com is an Internet domain owned by SLJ ABOGADOS, SLP hereinafter the COMPANY.
In general, the relations between the COMPANY and the Users of the services present on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
UsE AND accesS BY usErs
The User is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with the COMPANY.
The user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service you enjoy, without incurring in activities that may be considered illegal or illegal, that infringe the rights of the COMPANY or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or impair the service or prevent normal use thereof.
Specifically, and by way of illustration only, the user must abstain from:
– Carrying out any conduct that implies the violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy and self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
– Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of the page ,except in those cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by the COMPANY or by the third party who, where applicable, holds the exploitation rights over them.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the contents that merit the consideration of software or Databases in accordance with current legislation, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties.
– Use the contents of the website for any type of advertising or promotional activity and, in particular, for sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
– Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the content or systems accessible through the website.
– Destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the COMPANY or third parties.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The information appearing on this website is that in force on the date of the last update. The COMPANY reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate this information unilaterally and without prior notice.
All the contents shown on the page (texts, graphics, photographs, logos, designs, source codes, audiovisual or sound contents, etc.) are subject to intellectual and/or industrial property rights owned by the COMPANY or third parties that have authorized their inclusion on the page.
Any exploitation of all or part of the content of the page, carried out in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. The infringement of these rights may give rise to the initiation of judicial, civil or criminal proceedings. No link may be established to this website without the express prior consent of the COMPANY.
Liability of the company
The COMPANY shall not be liable for any possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the company’s control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems. The COMPANY does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may derive from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.