Prior to founding SLJ, he was a partner and director of the Litigation and Arbitration Law Department of the Spanish office of the international firm Ashurst.
He is specialized in complex litigation both nationally and internationally and has participated in several of the most relevant procedural matters of recent years. He has experience in litigation and arbitration in relation to business purchases, intellectual property, hereditary issues, disputes between partners of commercial entities, contracting of financial products, etc.
He is also an expert in criminal proceedings of an economic nature before the National Court.
The prestigious legal directories, Chambers Global and Legal 500 consider him an outstanding lawyer in procedural law and arbitration.
- Company law and corporate governance.
- Capital markets.
- Lecturer in the master’s degree in Access to Law at ICADE. From 2013
- Founder, SLJ 2014.
- Partner and director of the Litigation and Arbitration Department of the Spanish office of the international law firm Ashurst.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Spanish Arbitration Club.
International Bar Association
- Chambers & Partners recognized as leading litigation lawyer from 2012 to 2020
- Best Lawyers 2020 recognized as Litigation and compliance lawyer.
- Degree in Law from the Autonomous University of Madrid, 1992 LLM in Private Law by the Institute of Higher Studies of the San Pablo CEU University Foundation, 1996.